There are two ways that you can become a KLB Research Participant!
- You can read through the posts on this page to find a study that you would like to participate in and follow the instructions to join the study. Some of these studies are KLB Research studies and some of them are studies being conducted by researchers at other institutions.
- You can also pre-register as an ongoing KLB Research Participant and we will contact you whenever there is a suitable study for which you may qualify. To do this, just fill out our participant 'sign-up' form. You will only be contacted about potential studies as a result of completing this form and we will never share your information with third parties.
What's in it for you?
- You get to contribute to science in the making and help the world to develop a better understanding of important topics, such as relationships, health, prejudice, and affection.
- Many of our studies include participant incentives. These range from prize draws for cash to paid studies where each participant is paid a small amount for their time. Sometimes we also have donated prizes, such as hotel accommodations or free gym memberships!
- Insight into your own life and experiences. Many of our participants report back to us that they enjoy participating in our studies because the questions we ask help them to think about issues relevant to their own life in new ways. Other times participants have reported that our studies provide a sense of catharsis, especially when the topics touch on potentially upsetting issues.